|To obtain a position that will
challenge my skills and enhance my designing abilities.
B.A. Degree from Missouri Southern
State College - Joplin, MO.
- Major: Art Emphasis: Graphic Communications / received
June 2, 1999
- Macromedia Dreamweaver UltraDev Training - AVI Systems
- Practical Ideas For Utilizing E-Commerce In Your Business
training seminar - Management Development Institute MSSC.
- Adobe Photoshop WOW! Workshop - Rockhurst University
National Seminars Group
- FrontPage Workshop - Rockhurst University National Seminars
- The Essentials of Effective Web Site Development and
Design - Rockhurst University National Seminars Group
University National Seminars Group
| Astral Direct - Ozark, MO - employed 3 years (currently employed)
- Color Correction Specialist - Adjust all photos to be used in current catalogs and on web.
- Photoshop enhancement/reconstruction of products, covers, model shots.
- Production/maintenance for in-house provided color proofs.
- Actual On press color approval/adjustments at Quad Graphics in Oklahoma City.
- Web press printing of 1-2 million catalogs per trip.
| Paul's Printing - Reeds Spring, MO - employed 1.5 years
- Graphic Designer - Four color pre-press production for in-house materials & Branson based clients.
- Design/production of logos, brochures, posters, letterhead, envelopes, business cards, etc.
- Design/production from vector cutouts, one color all the way up to full color, pantone setups, even foil and embossing.
- Design/production of special die cut designs for clients.
- Design/production of websites for clients.
- Maintain website content, and advertising banners.
- Designed full color vinyl banners for clients.
- Rebuilt customer produced files to be press ready.
Vision Corp. - Pittsburg, KS - employed 2.5+
years (laid-off 2-5-04)
- Graphic Designer - Four color pre-press production of
all in house print - labels, manuals, exhibit booth posters,
- Design/production of software CDs. Design graphical
interfaces for software installation.
- Design/production of annual catalog and major show
- Design and produce full color magazine ads in major
- Work with the programming team to incorporate all 5
company websites into one integrated design.
- Maintain website content, and advertising banners.
- Provide all dealers with graphic support of Control
Vision's products and logos.
Graphics, Inc. - Noel, MO - employed 2+ years
- Graphic Designer - Four color pre-press production
of Antique Prints, sachets, calendars, etc.
- Major photo reconstruction for poster, prints,
and book reproduction.
- Design/production of annual catalog and seasonal
- Design and produce full color magazine ads in
major interior design magazines.
- Internet Technical & Design support. (Assist
with e-commerce planning.)
- Create and maintain Internet website and graphics.
(Prepared 18,000+ jpgs.)
- Graphic preparation for automated Frame and Mat
- Computerized Mat Design - using Corel Draw 8,
AutoCAD 2000LT and a robotic mat cutter.
- Maintain Gallery Graphics Art Database.
television station - Joplin, MO employed under a year
- CG operator - Live on air character generator using
Deko 100 and Lightning by Pinnacle.
- Custom graphics for television including backgrounds,
logos, and screen layouts.
- Custom animated full screen design.
- On call graphic designer for immediate news graphics.
|PicturesNTime - Online company
- Co-owner/Head designer of Pictures-N-Time.
- Scanning, photo-enhancement, online graphics, sales
promotion, banner ad development, and product development.
|Freelancing - Gcomfx.com
- 1997 - to current.
- Pre-press design and preparation for Schwinn®
Classic bicycle parts with the permission of Pacific
Coast Cycle® for Maple Island Sales, printed in the USA and overseas.
- Custom built web sites for various clients and
- Personal web sites designed, built, and currently
- Custom Multimedia presentation designed for cd.
- CD cover for area band designed and prepared for
- Logos designed and enhanced for various clubs
- Custom web graphics designed for personal and
business internet sites.
- Murals designed and painted for MSSC athletics
- Photo reconstruction of photos for area customers
|Achievements and Awards
- 2000 Louie Award Finalist - Card design - Gallery Graphics,
- Oasis CD's referral list of professional Graphic Designers
of the four state area.
- Performing Aide Scholarship at MSSC for senior year.
- Thomas Hart Benton Scholarship as incoming freshman
- MSSC's award-winning "Winged Lion" image preparation.
- MSSC's graphics department representation for recruitment
at the Big 8 Art Show.
- Mt. Vernon Middle School Career Day speaker representing
- MSSC's graphic department computer emphasis presentation
for Webb City High School.
- President of Southern Concepts / AIGA Ad Club senior
year at MSSC.
- Member of Southern Concepts / AIGA Ad Club freshman,
junior, and senior years.
- Mac OS X, Photoshop CS2, Dreamweaver
MX, Fireworks MX, Illustrator CS2,
Freehand MX, InDesign CS2, Corel Draw 8.0, PageMaker 6.5, Quark Xpress
4.1, PageMill 3.0, Fetch 3.0, Toast 4.1 and some After
Effects 3.1, Flash 5.0, Ray Dream Designer 4.1, and Premiere
- Windows 95, 98, NT, XP, Microsoft Word, Power Point,
FrontPage 2000, some AutoCAD 2000LT, Deko 100 & Lightning
Reference available upon request.